Saturday, June 7, 2008

Weekend geekiness











Hopefully the above pictures will relate to you what my wife and I did this weekend...

Well first of all we bought a really nice new Digital Camera with some Circuit City gift cards (the only redeeming thing about having a credit card with rewards... that is no longer being used, the card that is)

And then we stopped at Target... whoops! They just happened to have the new Scum and Villainy edition of Star Wars Pocketmodels. And my wife bought me some for Father's Day... well at least that's the excuse i'm using!!!

So we then put these two new purchases to good use and took lot's of Geeky pictures of us with the pocketmodels! I really think i'm changing my wife for the better!
Oh and we are both a little pink from the sun we both got that day. Although I was outside working, and she was just hanging out at the pool with Kayden.

10 comments:

T.Weadock said...

I see that you figured out how to click on the pictures and make them big. Really big. There's just not much I can say about seeing your face expanded to fill a 17" widescreen.

T.Weadock said...

Oh, and I think your wife and my wife need to get together. It looks like your wife could give a couple Geek-in-training lessons to mine.

Weadock Family said...

I have absolutely no desire to become a geek, thank you very much. I like spending time with your wife, but I'll skip the lessons.

Anonymous said...

Hey Mr. Deacon
Why dont you give your wife the lessons because you seem to have the geek part down.
Signed one unspiritual friend to another

Shannon Culver said...

I LOVE it that your beautiful, sweet, quiet, unassuming wife can out-geek you. You certainly married up!
On a more serious note, congrats to you both on your expected baby. Can't wait to see what a little Kimmel might look like. Hopefully, he/she will take after your wife ...

Weadock Family said...

Uh, Tim, it's almost next weekend and you still haven't changed your posting. I think we're ready for the next set of events/pictures.

Aren't you glad that your blog is becoming famous?!?!

Unknown said...

Tim, you really need more pictures of Ethan Weadock on your blog.

Anonymous said...

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!

Jake

Anonymous said...

Jacob Why don't you update first???
We haven't had an update from you in 2 whole days. We already know tim is irresponsible....prove that you aren't.

Tim said...

well it looks like some of Weadock Words anonymous posters have found my blog and decided to leave some choice comments... luckily im such a kind wonderful person that i will leave them up... basically i like the attention.