Monday, June 23, 2008

Geeky Father's Day






So I apologize for the lateness of this blog (yes I am blogging twice in one day too).

My sweet little daughters (they are technically step-daughters, but I'll never think of them that way) joined together in geeky thoughtfulness and for Father's Day got me this card with a very special gift inside.


2 packs of the NEW SCUM AND VILLAINY SWPM!!!! It was soooo cool and they were really excited to give it to me and watch me open it. It was my first Father's Day ever and they made it a great one. It was also a really special day too since only a few weeks before, we found out we were pregnant and would have a new baby on the way!


Anyway, Happy Belated Father's Day to all you geeky Dads out there!! And to all the non-Geeky Dads... and even the closet Geeks (you know who you are!!)


3 comments:

T.Weadock said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
T.Weadock said...

Hmmm. I need to borrow your kids for next Father's Day.

T.Weadock said...

Oh, by the way, the deleted comment was mine. I posted it in the wrong place -- responding about my hat just didn't fit with the flow of lovey-dovey Father's Day stuff.