Tuesday, June 3, 2008

For my friend T

Hi T!

You know who you are, fellow-geek-squad-member!
Don't be all high and mighty in emails to me and think that you can out-mock me pal!

I went and one-upped you by making this ridiculous blog!
I think I shall waste as much time as I can at work by typing long, random and ridiculously geeky posts.

I LOVE STAR WARS POCKETMODELS!!!!!
L don't kill me but I love that fact that you let your boys play SW PM with me! I have alot of fun even when they fight and cry and get mad when they lose! Please don't make them stop. Then it'll just be T and I all by ourselves playing for hours! If it wasn't so sacreligious (and distracting from Worship and Service to our Great God) I'd bring them to every church service to play afterward!

3 comments:

T.Weadock said...

Now I've seen everything. Does your wife know that you've included her picture? Is she an aspiring geekette?

Tim said...

Hey iv been threatening for a while now!
oh she's fine with it!
its one of the better pictures from our photoshoot with my uncle anyway.

Im trying to get her there bro!

Weadock Family said...

I can't believe this! Worse yet, your only friends are Weadock Words. Now, I wonder who T and L are?? Hmmm--doesn't take a rocket scientist, or should I say rocket geek, to figure that out.

It is a good picture of you and Rhianon, though.