Monday, June 23, 2008

Churchy Geekdom








Well folks, it finally happened! We brought our geekiness with us to church!

My sister is a geek wannabe and she heard how ULTRA COOL I and my fellow geeks are.
Yes i know I am not supposed to end a sentence with a verb or preposition but Yoda-speak starting to rub off on me it is, mmmhhmmm!
Anyway here are some pictures of the ULTRA COOL geeks (note: Tom felt he needed to wear this really cool hat to show his even cooler geekiness... although he has never worn it at his house when we play games so... hmmm maybe he is just showing off) Oh and the blurry person holding the really cute, fat, kid is Tom's wife. She did not want her picture taken or POSTED ON THE INTERNET! Oops!

Oh and we played Pandemic the Heroic setting and saved the WORLD~~ yeah were cool!




5 comments:

Sarah Rose said...

nice pics i really like to look at all your geeky friends!!!!!

Sarah R.K.

Weadock Family said...

Thanks Tim :P Of all the people at church, I'm not sure why we choose to hang out with you!!!

T.Weadock said...

I'm _so_ confused. The spacing is now weird, and so it looks like I'm posting in the wrong entry.

T.Weadock said...

Anyway...

1. Green? When did you change the format and background? This is...weird.

2. I didn't realize it was an ultra-cool hat. I'll start wearing it more.

3. When does Trae get her full geek membership status initiation?

Anonymous said...

Its not weird its geeky.
jake