Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Organizing my fleets






Well to further prove how cool of a Geek I am, I got out all of my Star Wars Pocketmodels and was working on grouping them into different fleets matching their icons to have a more cohesive playing strategy against the likes of the Weadock boys and my wife (who I have yet to beat!!!)


I also was picking out the more effective Objectives to allow for more support for my fleets in combat.


Well you can see from the pictures that I have waaaayyyyy to many of these and spend waaaayyyyy to much time with them!
But if you look to the left of some of these pictures you will see a laundry basket also. I was trying to be productive while "playing"

GEEK!

6 comments:

Weadock Family said...

I would love to see a picture of you actually organizing and folding the laundry!! Looking at a basket of laundry doesn't count--our kids look at the baskets all the time and keep on walking or playing :)

Anonymous said...

way cool. How could you doubt a mans word that he is doing work.
Jake

Weadock Family said...

It's easy, Jake. I live with 6 "men" and only 1 actually works when he says he is (most of the time, that is!). (I guess the baby man doesn't count yet.)

Anonymous said...

The guy I work for says he works hard on saturdays.......he plays video games on the t.v. :)

Tim said...

i will take one just for you!
to show what a loving, caring, serving husband i am!
blah!

Hey i wanna be that guy!
I want a job where i test out games! hmmm playing star wars for a living.... sounds tuff!

Anonymous said...

Real tough.
Jake