Monday, June 30, 2008

Fellow church geeks

























Well as you know, this blog is not strictly dedicated to STAR WARS POCKETMODELS (although one day... one day...) This blog is a celebration of all that is geekiness! And what could be more geeky than a bunch of Christians sitting around playing Pictionary on a dry erase board... Ok sure I know of alot more geeky things than that but it was a fun night and I thoroughly documented it!! Down to the food, which as you should be able to tell was quite good and plentiful! We are Baptists after all!

So here are the pics... and I haven't yet figured out how to put them at the bottom of the post. Guess im not a supergeek yet...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What pictures?

T.Weadock said...

I think the blog rejected the pictures since they didn't have either Ethan or Star Wars in them.

Weadock Family said...

I don't like having Ethan in the same sentence as that ridiculous thing they call a movie or a game. My baby is too cute to be mentioned in connection with such corruption of the mind.

Anonymous said...

Amen! Mrs. Weadock

Tim said...

wow you guys must check my blog on an hourly basis! that was fast!

T.Weadock said...

Those burned pancake things look like something our kids would have made.

Tim said...

Hey those are smoke Guda turkey burgers and were realllllly good!!!!

T.Weadock said...

I'm getting carpal-tunnel-syndrome scrolling down past all those pictures every time. Be cool like everyone else and put it in a slideshow so I can ignore it.