Monday, June 16, 2008

Saturday barfiness and non-geekiness

So we had some mushy lovey-dovey ceremony on Saturday, June 14th 1008.
My little sister Sarah married Steven! I don't have any pictures at this time (my wife forgot our camera at home!!!!)

It was a very neat wedding with lots of scene's and act's to play out (seriously there were so many changes in the Girls and Guys sitting and standing and positioning that it was like watching a production!) But it turned out very well... even the palm trees ;)

I love Steven too he is a great guy and I am happy to have him as a Brother-in-law...
Since this blog is about being a geek though i can't write it out without adding that he loves playing games! Settlers of Catan is his current favorite but we will introduce him to other board games im sure!

No comments: