Thursday, June 5, 2008

Game Night at the Kimmel HOUSE! aren't you jealous?












Well I did it!!!!!

I convinced my wife to play Star Wars Pocketmodels with me!

And she beat me very soundly actually!

I was sitting there all smugly knowing that I would win because of my superior intellect and gaming abilities and she is pretty SW PM ignorant herself. YEAH that lasted all of about 1 minute when her "designated randomizing cube rollers" started consistently rolling 10s 11s and 12s!!! She was blowing every ship I had out of the Universe!
I started attacking her objectives but alas they were a tough lot to rout and I lost most of my attack force to her ridiculously lucky rolls!

I guess you could say my wife is pretty COOL to let me be a geek.
Probably way cooler than other people's wives that I know.....





2 comments:

Weadock Family said...

Whatever, Tim. I'm not giving in. The boys have already gone with Tom to the dark side. I'm staying where I am--normal!! I feel so bad for Rhianon. Maybe it's the pregnancy. She'll be fine in a few months!

T.Weadock said...

Real Geeks don't lose games to their wives.

Real Geeks would find house rules to let them win.

You obviously still have your padawan-Geek-braid.