Monday, June 16, 2008

Future Geek and Pretty Geek












So I posted a while back about the cutest couple ever...


Well they are back! And I have nick-named them Future Geek (AKA Ethan W.) and Pretty Geek (AKA Rhianon K.) no not Pretty Geeky!




And since I have decided that he will be our next Padawan disciple we have decided that his name shall no longer be Ethan, but shall be Wea-Et Paann from now on! Ok yes I used some cheesy Jedi name generator and thats the best it could do! Give me some time I will think of something as cool as Qui-Gon Ji soon!




Heres some pics

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey you stole our baby... We have authority from the Mother to have the only pictures on the internet other than the Parents. Please refrain from the use of our cutie, get your own. Oops? you have to wait another 7 months. MAK

Unknown said...

Tim!! Ethan will never be a geek. I am training him to avoid excessive contact with you.

Weadock Family said...

My poor baby! At least he's quite photogenic!!

T.Weadock said...

He *has* to be a geek. He takes after me!

Anonymous said...

Ethan likes the Koski's to much to be a geek.:P LOL

~AK

Unknown said...

Ethan does not take after you! That is sooo very obvious...I mean he likes me.

T.Weadock said...

Give him time. He'll grow out of it.

Anonymous said...

Hey TK your kinda slow with the update. I already went on to the other Weadock family members.
Jake

Anonymous said...

Update