Thursday, June 12, 2008

3 MORE DAYS!!!





Well i had this really neat, long post that was witty and ingenius and full of love and humor... and lots of zingers aimed at a fellow blogger. Since i am new to this world of blogging i didn't realize clicking on a certain link marked settings would take me away from the posting i was creating and i would lose all the info...

So i am now whining about that fact instead of re-writing that lengthy original post.

Blah anyway there are 3 more days till my wife and I's 9 month wedding anniversary and then in another 9 months there will be 5 of us to be geeky (although i've yet to include K & K in this blog... but that day will come i'm sure)

Its been a great 9 months and I love my wife very much (there that wasn't LONG or MUSHY now was it?!)

Here are some pictures of that fated day September 15th 2007.

1 comment:

Weadock Family said...

"my wife and I's" Is this geek grammar?!?!

Nice pictures! Tom and I got married in the dark ages--BDC (before digital cameras). So, I had to scan in one of our wedding pictures to put on our blog.

Happy Anniver (that's approximately 9/12 or 3/4 of the full congratulations!) In other words, that's a geek greeting.